Our commitment to sustainable solutions and business practices extends to our approach to the environment. SECORA’s Environmental Policy provides direction for our internal practices and the philosophy we hold in the planning, development, delivery and monitoring of all our services.
We work to reduce emissions profiles and environmental impacts by:
- Planning travel in a manner that minimises environmental impact;
- Seeking and applying technological advances that reduce the volume of paper generated and energy consumed;
- Recycling office materials, including inks, paper, cardboard and plastics;
- Managing energy usage wisely;
- Ensuring continued compliance with environmental laws and standards;
- Using localised resources where possible;
- Ensuring staff are fully trained and aware of organisational environmental commitments and their individual role in meeting objectives; and
- Continually reviewing systems, processes and procedures to identify and implement opportunities for further improvement.